From the VIUFA Terms of Reference:
- representing the Association at meetings of their FPSE Committee; and
- reporting back to the Association Executive about the activities and decisions of their FPSE Committee.
- Respond to and assist VIUFA members in complaints and incidents relating to Workplace Health, Safety and Environment conditions at VIU;
- Represent VIUFA Local 8 on the FPSE Workplace Health, Safety & Environment Committee (two meetings per year);
- If available, participate in VIU and VIUFA supported committees, training and workshops;
- Act as a member of the VIU Joint Occupational Health & Safety Committee;
- Attend Executive and General Membership Meetings;
- Represent VIUFA on other committees or at meetings as requested by the President and VIUFA Executive;
- Serve a two year (renewable) term; and
- Report at Executive meetings and the Annual General Meeting.
0 Sections of Release