From the VIUFA Terms of Reference:
The Vice-President shall:
- assist the President in all matters;
- during the absence of the President, assume all duties of the President; and
- develop and maintain external and internal communication for the Association, including managing the VIUFA website and generating bulletins, briefs and newsletters in both traditional and social media systems.
- Attend Executive and General Membership Meetings;
- Represent VIUFA on other committees or at meetings as requested by the President and VIUFA Executive;
- Report at Executive meetings and the Annual General Meeting;
- Be a signing officer in relation to VIUFA’s operations; and
- Attend Table Officers’ meetings.
2 Sections of Release