From the VIUFA Terms of Reference:
- The Member-at-Large shall oversee the appointment of a Selection Committee for the annual Community Engagement Award; and
- perform duties as assigned by the Executive.
- The Member-at-Large is an independent, elected member of the VIUFA Executive;
- Take direction from and make recommendations to the VIUFA Executive;
- Represent the membership of VIUFA in general in the deliberations and discussions of the Executive; and
- Assist the Officers of the VIUFA Executive and Committee Chairs in the conduct of their duties when needed;
- Attend Executive and General Membership Meetings;
- Represent VIUFA on other committees or at meetings as requested by the President and VIUFA Executive; and
- Report at Executive meetings and the Annual General Meeting.
0 Sections of Release