From the VIUFA Terms of Reference:
- representing the Association at meetings of their FPSE Committee; and
- reporting back to the Association Executive about the activities and decisions of their FPSE Committee.
- Monitor institutional and government policy and recent trends in advanced education, developing recommendations for advocacy in areas that affect their ability to provide the highest-quality education to students, such as Adult Basic Education and English Language programs;
- Assess opportunities for the Education Policy Committee to help guide VIUFA’s work on behalf of all members, from new technologies in distance learning to the challenges of indigenization in education;
- Receive regular training and presentations on current issues and events (e.g. FPSE’s annual general meeting and Spring conference);
- Attend Executive and General Membership Meetings;
- Represent VIUFA on other committees or at meetings as requested by the President and VIUFA Executive; and
- Report at Executive meetings and the Annual General Meeting.
0 Sections of Release