From the VIUFA Terms of Reference:
- chair meetings of their committee; and
- report on the activities of their committee to the Executive and to general meetings as required.
- Endeavour to form a committee with a minimum of 3 VIUFA members (including the Chair), and meet at least twice annually;
- Accept and organize grant submissions, and later inform recipients of approval or decline;
- Chair a committee meeting twice a year for grant submissions and approval;
- Act as liaison between the VIUFA executive and the VIUFA members on the Assisted Leave Committee;
- Monitor budget for grants throughout the year;
- Attend Executive and General Membership Meetings;
- Represent VIUFA on other committees or at meetings as requested by the President and VIUFA Executive;
- Support the administration of professional development opportunities as provided in the Collective Agreement; and
- Report at Executive meetings and the Annual General Meeting.
1 Section of Release